A Little Bit About Me - Otiose Overachiever

 Howdy! If you have by some wonder of coincidence stumbled upon my blog, welcome!

I should probably write a little bit about myself (that is the title of this blog post after all), so here goes! My name is Serene, and I am an avid reader & writer with a penchant for good puns, pastel color palettes, windy weather (the non-dangerous kind), and sweet & spicy flavor combinations! This is essentially my first foray into the lovely world of blogging, so I am still learning about a lot of different things.

                    


At this point, I myself am not quite sure what I would like my blog to be about. I have a jumbled hodgepodge of hobbies and interests, so it will most likely be a little all-over-the-place (in the most marvelous way possible, of course)! Here's a sneak peek at some potential blog post topics:

- book reviews (technically my 1st blog post was a book review...so it seems like I might be blogging out of order, but that's okay!)
- personal anecdotes (simply because I find them amusing!)
- baking/cooking content (recipes, mayhaps? or, more likely, chronicles of baking catastrophes!)
- movie reviews (this will be a bit of a tentative project, if you will. I've watched a ton of movies, but never tried to write a review before, so prepare for some marvelously haphazard blatherings!)
- article-esque works about a whimsically miscellany of topics that I find interesting (eg hedge mazes / the history of cardigans / cranberry bogs*)
*speaking of, I saw a post about someone having their wedding photo shoot located in a cranberry bog, and it was FABULOUS
             

My laptop is running out of battery and I'm in the mood for a little snack of chips & guacamole, so I guess I'm "signing off" (do people even say that?) for now! See ya!



Comments

Popular Posts